Edsom Fintech Pvt. Ltd. respects your privacy and desires to promote trust and confidence on the Internet. At Edsom Fintech Pvt. Ltd., it is necessary to disclose to you what information Fina collects and tracks and what we do with the information that we collect.
" Fina" is mobile application developed by Edsom Fintech Private Limited. We value the trust you placed in us and your privacy is the utmost importance to us and protection of your personal data is key commitment for us. Hence, we maintain the highest standards for secure transactions and user information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Data and information:
• We collect, processes, transfer, store and /or record your data and information while you visit any of the Fina platforms or avail its services. Information may be collected in various ways and formats during the course of your visit to
1. Registering on Fina platform as a user Or
2. Registering on Fina platform as a merchant Or
3. Any other relationship that may be governed by terms and conditions listed on Fina platform
4. Access Fina platform by the ways of visiting Fina platform, accessing, links, emails, notification sent by Fina platform
Types of Information:
Personal details for example name, contact details -including residential address, date of birth, documents such as identity card, passport details, Aadhaar details, PAN, voter ID, driving license and /or education details provided by you to us to avail various products or services from us.
• Your details including transaction history, balances, payment details for effecting transfer of money to various payment channels provided by us.
• Information obtained from your mobile device by way of using our app like device location, communication information including Contacts, storage, model, mobile network, transactional and promotional SMS or app notifications.
• Financial details for example, income, expenses and credit history needed as part of request for availing some of our products or services.
• Images of documents, photos required to avail any of our services or products.
• Voice recordings of your conversations with our Tax Expert / customer care agent with you to address your queries / grievances.
• Employment details like occupation, positions held, employment history, salary and/ or benefits as a part of your record retention for providing accurate service.
• Your messages on message boards, chats or any other message or feedback areas shared on Fina platforms and social media.
• The devices and identification numbers of devices used by you to access Fina as platform.
• Your location stored on your browser or devices and behaviour on Fina platform
• The operating system of your device browser, browsing behaviour, or any other data as permitted to be stored by mobile app stores.
Usage and purpose of data collection:
Fina always desires to provide an efficient, safe, smooth and customised experience. Also, to provide services features that are most likely meet your needs and to customize our application to make your user experience safer and easier, and accurate we may collect, store, use and transfer your information including personal information and non -personal information for the following purpose: We use your personal data in our business activities for providing financial services and to perform among other actions the following:
1. To verify your identity, access privilege assigned in order to provide the services your request.
2. To verify your identity for us to provide products or services to you.
3. To facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions.
4. To detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions and otherwise describe to you at the time of collection.
5. To resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, help promote safe service, major customer interest in our products and services.
7. To undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our products or services and their security and service quality.
8. To monitor and review products or services from time to time.
9. Providing information to law enforcement agencies or government agencies in connection with a query or investigation on matters as permitted by law.
10. To help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our app. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
11. To identify security breaches and attacks, investigating, preventing and taking actions on illegal or suspected fraud or money laundering activities and conducting forensic audits as part of internal or external audit or investigation by any of the Fina entities or government agencies.
Purpose of Use:
Fina uses reasonable precautions to keep the personal information secure and will not disclose this information to other individuals, organization unless required by Law. However, Fina will extend information with the other companies and organization for the sole purpose of fraud protection.
In case of abuse or breach of security we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties which receive the information illegally. Fina will not distribute customer information to be used in mailing list, surveys or any other purpose other than what is required to be performed or services.
Fina recommends you to review your personal information and sensitive personal information. You may review your personal information and sensitive personal information shared by you by logging into Fina platform using your secure login credentials and may notify us in case any change.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertisement purposes.
Data Security and Confidentiality:
a. To prevent unauthorized access, theft, or disclosure of client data, company create and uphold stringent security protocols.
b. Security measures are in line with industry standards and best practises, the make use of cutting-edge encryption technology and continuously update them.
c. The Company firewalls, access controls, and intrusion detection systems, among other measures, to avoid data breaches.
d. Ensure that, employees, are subject to the necessary confidentiality obligations.
e. Any client information gathered while providing financial services will not be disclosed to any third party.
f. Any personal or financial information acquired when providing financial services is considered client information.
g. We recognize the significance of protecting the privacy and confidentiality of the information about our clients.
h. We will rigorously abide by all privacy laws and rules that apply and that regulate how we handle and safeguard customer information.
i. We understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of our clients' information.
j. We will strictly adhere to all applicable privacy laws and regulations governing the handling and protection of client information.
k. We will maintain appropriate security measures and safeguards to protect client information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Security and Safeguarding Practices:
We take all the reasonable steps and measures to protect the security of your data from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Fina is a certified entity and has deployed technical and physical security measures to safeguard users personal information and sensitive personal information.
We use latest secure server layers encryption and access control on our systems. We have provided multiple levels of security to safeguard your app by login / logout option and app lock feature that can be enabled by you. We also ensure the device binding so that the same login cannot be used on different device without any additional authentication or OTP. Please do not share your login password and OTP details with anybody.
However, no personal data will be collected via Cookies and other tracking technology, but if you previously provided personal data, cookies may be tied to such information. Cookie is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser that can be later read back from that browser.
User discretion and opt out:
Scope and Applicability:
Links to other websites:
You further agree that the collection, use, storage, disclosure and or transfer of your information shall not cause any loss to any other person. The information so provided by you may be shared to Fina entities and the third-party service provided on a need-to-know basis.
Address: Second Floor , Golden Empire,
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact us on any aspect of this policy or for any discrepancies / grievances with respect to your data by writing to our grievance officer at
Grievances Manager - Adv. Sheetal Patil
We disclaim that we at Edsom Fintech Pvt. Ltd, the provider of the taxation assistance application (the " Fina “), are not a government entity or affiliated with any government agency. The Application is intended solely to provide tax preparation and filing services to people.